Frequently Asked Questions
The L.A. pass is your ticket to our in-person event in Los Angeles and includes:
- Full access to HashiConf Global in Los Angeles including two full days of keynotes, full-length technical sessions, and the HashiCorp Zone
- Welcome Reception on October 4, Evening Social on October 5, and Closing Reception on October 6
- HashiConf Global swag bag
- Food and beverage onsite
- In-person tickets also include access to our virtual event platform with a dedicated virtual stage, hands-on labs, live chat, and all sessions on demand post-event
- Early Bird: $699, limited availability from April 5
- General Admission: $799, available when Early Bird sells out, or from June 28
- Last-Minute: $899, subject to availability from September 20
The Virtual pass is your ticket to our virtual event and includes:
- Full access to our virtual event platform with livestreamed Opening Keynotes, a dedicated virtual stage with abridged conference highlights, hands-on labs, live chat, and sessions available on demand after the event
- Log in with your HashiCorp user account or GitHub credentials
Cost: The Virtual pass is free. Register to be informed when our event platform opens.
After two years as a fully digital conference, we are happy to announce that HashiConf is returning to an in-person conference this year. If you cannot join us in person, there will still be an online version of HashiConf where you can follow along with live keynotes, product updates, and technical sessions on demand.
HashiConf Global will take place in Los Angeles, California at L.A. LIVE.
If you are a user of our open source or commercial products and you are interested in seeing if your session would be a good fit, we would love to hear from you. Reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via your account team.
We will begin to announce first speakers in July, and the full agenda will be available online at the end of August/early September.
We will work with an invited list of sponsors for HashiConf Global this year. If you would like to be considered, please reach out to email@example.com.
We would love to hear from you! If you want to talk about an idea or have a question, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have secured a discounted rate for HashiConf Global attendees at the J.W. Marriott, located in the L.A. LIVE complex.
You will receive information about this rate and a link to book in your confirmation when you purchase your HashiConf Global pass.